One of the most common questions we get at shows is where do we get the individual brick needed to build our displays. Here are some resources you can use to acquire brick for your own creations:
- LEGO Shop at Home: Pick a Brick – LEGO sells individual bricks both at their store in West County Center (limited selection) as well as on their website (larger selection).
- The Minifig Shop – A newly-opened (October of 2019) store in Kirkwood specializing in individual minifigs, accessories, baseplates, sets, and used bulk brick.
- BrickLink – A network of stores run by individuals all over the world containing both new and used parts, usually at lower prices than you can find on the official site if you’re willing to put in some effort. If you’re in the St. Louis area, buy from a BrickLink store owned by one of our club members to shop local and save money on shipping costs:
- Brick Owl – A newer marketplace in the same vein as BrickLink.
- Charities and Non-profits – Some non-profit organizations resell brick for fundraising or other purposes. Here are ones in the St. Louis area that club members have used and recommend: